Here you can submit your own ketogenic diet recipe.
Why would you want to do that? When you submit a keto recipe, you get access to our online ketogenic diet meal planner for FREE. You can then incorporate your own meals into your own meal plan. With your own meal plan you can set your own serving sizes and create your own grocery lists!
To be accepted by KetoDomain.com, your recipe is required to be a ketogenic diet recipe with macros that fit the keto diet. These macros can fall into a range:
0-10% Net Carbohydrates, or less than 15 grams net carbs per serving
Why these macronutrient ranges? Not every meal will have the same macronutrients. One meal could be slightly higher protein, then next meal could have no protein. What is important is at the end of the day, the keto macronutrients fall into the range you calculated for YOU!
We test and approve every recipe that gets submitted. In addition to the above macronutrient ranges, your recipe must meet the following criteria:
- Have an OK flavor - some people like bland flavors, some people like rich flavors - we accept both as long as it is palatable
- Is not difficult to cook - we are not trained chefs and neither are most of our readers. We won't accept recipes with extreme difficulty. Medium difficulty is fine.
- You do not need to submit a photo but if you'd like to it will get published faster.
- You will get credit for your recipe. If you'd prefer to remain anonymous that's fine.
- You must make the directions clear and make sense.
- The ingredients must be clear and make sense and be available at most grocery stores.
- We reserve the right to refuse any recipe.
If you submit a good recipe, but it falls out of the ranges specified above, we may end up tweaking it so that it meets all of our criteria. If this is the case, we will contact you to approve the changes before publishing.
To submit a recipe fill out all of the information below.
- Use ingredients sizes like tablespoon = tbsp, teaspoon = tsp, cup, lb or oz for meat
- Specify the cut of meat. Fat content can vary widely with each type
- If an ingredient is unique, specify a brand or location to buy it
We aim to post all recipe submissions within 7 days, but cannot guarantee it. If you contact us before submitting your recipe we can try to accommodate a faster schedule. Remember, we test EVERY submitted recipe before approving. We also calculate all macronutrients and ensure the nutrition labels are correct.
If you have questions about the submittal process, contact admin at ketodomain dot com
Note: You can submit a recipe without being a registered user, but it will still needs to go through the approval process. After being approved you will get FREE access to our meal planner tool.