Terms and Conditions
(Last Revised: September 26, 2018)
Welcome to KetoDomain.com, a website owned and operated by One Bright Light LLC, (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “the Company”) a Colorado limited liability company that engages in holistic wellness promotion and services remotely from the State of Colorado, under the leadership of Janine Einhellig.
By visiting our website, creating a profile, purchasing any product/service or by clicking the “I accept” or “I agree” button while purchasing a subscription or product, you denote your legally-binding agreement to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, we encourage you to close this webpage.
The company reserves the rights to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, so we encourage you to visit this page regularly.
We reserve the rights to change or terminate any feature or service; we may restrict your access to some portions of website in the event we find that you are engaging in an activity that is inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. You are not permitted to engage in any illegal activity either with or to the website.
You must create an account on our website in order to purchase goods or services. We are not responsible for the username and password details of you or others. Do not share your login information with anyone else. In case you forget your password, you can use “forgot password” option in the sign-in section of our website.
Minimum Age: To purchase the goods or services of this website, you must be 18 years of age or older. By using this website and/or purchasing our monthly subscription, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. In the event that you are under the age of 18, you must have the express permission of your parent or legal guardian prior to purchasing any goods or services.
Use of Website and Service
As a user of this website or a user/registrant of any of this website’s services, you agree:
- Personal Use – Your account is solely for your own, personal use. You may not allow others to access or use your account. You may not transfer your account to any other person. You agree that we, as the owners of this website, are not responsible for third party access to your account that in any way results in theft or illegal usage, storage, or sale of your personal information.
- Reporting of Violations – You will immediately contact us when you see (i) any possible violation of the Agreement by anyone, and (ii) any unauthorized access to your account, whether known or not.
- Content Removal – Any information or content you submit to the Services or in the public area will be available to us for monitoring. We keep the right to remove any information that in any way violates any possible law of the Services or any third party.
- No False Information – You agree that every content or information you provide will not be inaccurate, false or misleading. Neither to us nor to any user. If any information or content becomes as such, you will quickly contact us of the change that happened.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation – Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming (email and other) messages and filter out messages that may appear to be spam. We may also report any incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted. Users may not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, relay, send or distribute spam. You must not send any chain letters, spam or junk email to other users of the Services. Furthermore, you agree that the information that you get from the Services will not be used by you in means of selling, advertising and such until the approval of the other user. By agreeing with this you acknowledge the fact that any breach of the terms will cause significant damages to us, that such damage will be hard to assess, and that we may take any action we deem necessary as outlined within these Terms of Service in order to enforce this policy – and that you disclaim any loss as a result of such enforcement.
- No Harassment of Employees or Agents – You agree that you will not harass, pressure or threaten any agents or employees that are responsible with providing the Services to you.
- Refund Policy for Digital and Information Products – Due to the digital nature of online courses and products, and the fact that digital content cannot be returned, our digital courses are refundable only within 7 days of purchase. We feel confident that we’ve laid out everything you get in our courses in the descriptions of the products, and 7 days is plenty of time to review the product. Please read the details and description of each product so you understand exactly what you are buying. Additionally, digital information products and courses are designed to be performed to completion; failure to complete a course will reduce or eliminate its effect upon the customer. We consider registering for our digital products similar to the idea of purchasing a concert ticket (but with a heavy dose of learning). If you purchase a concert ticket, but don’t show up for the show (in this case, digital content), the venue or artist doesn’t give you a ticket refund. Same rules apply here. We’re completely invested in making sure you have the best experience possible, so please email us with any questions about what’s included and what is not included and we will always give you an honest answer so you can make the best decision for you. We’re happy to answer any questions about what is taught, and what is not taught, in our courses. Though One Bright Light LLC strongly believes in the value of the advice found within its information products, results are not guaranteed. One Bright Light LLC disclaims any express or implied warranties.
- Refund Policy for Keto Revive Program – Refunds for Keto Revive Program will not be provided under any circumstances as the user gains full access to all content upon registration. The user may cancel membership at any time and no future payments will be processed.
- Refund Policy for Coaching and Coaching-Related Services – Refunds for coaching will not be provided under any circumstances.
- Important Notice About Our Fitness and Nutrition Content:
- KetoDomain.com, Keto Domain or One Bright Light LLC services Do Not Constitute Medical Advice. Although KetoDomain.com provides its products and services with your health and safety in mind, it is critical that you consult your physician, follow all provided safety and other instructions, and obtain authorization before accessing or using any KetoDomain.com services, especially if you are prone to injuries, are pregnant or nursing, or have any other unique or special medical conditions. KetoDomain.com services are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition, replace the advice of a healthcare professional, or provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information made available on or through the KetoDomain.com, Keto Domain or One Bright Light LLC services should not be relied upon when making medical decisions. YOUR USE OF ANY KETODOMAIN.COM SERVICES DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND KETODOMAIN.COM. Your individual results using KetoDomain.com services may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. The testimonials featured on our websites may have used more than one KetoDomain.com product or extended the program to achieve their maximum results.
- Nutrition Information. Certain KetoDomain.com, Keto Domain or One Bright Light LLC services, such as meal plans provided with our weight loss programs and online nutrition database, provide nutrition, food, caloric and other related information designed to help our customers eat healthy to reach their health and wellness goals. While any nutrition information we may provide is designed to safely align with our related programs, you must consult your physician before beginning any nutrition plan or altering any dietary regimen, especially if you have any unique or special medical needs or conditions, such as food allergies, dietary restrictions or if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Assumption of Risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your access, use and/or involvement with any KetoDomain.com, Keto Domain or One Bright Light LLC services may involve potentially dangerous and physical activities that may lead to personal and/or bodily injury, death, loss of services, loss of consortium, or damage to or loss of property or privacy. You hereby acknowledge and willingly accept these risks and agree to unconditionally release and hold harmless KetoDomain.com from and against all claims, suits, causes of action, costs, expenses or liability arising out of or related to your access, use and/or involvement with any KetoDomain.com, Keto Domain or One Bright Light LLC services.
We reserve the right to withdraw or change website features at any time and by any means without prior notice. This may result or be resultant from a mistake, malware, technical issue, glitches, fraudulence, illegal involvement, tampering, or any other reason that interferes with or prohibits the appropriate conduct of this website, company, or campaigns. However, One Bright Light LLC will not be held liable for these issues or any and all damages they may cause. We reserve the rights to change the pricing structure on any product we choose, at any time and without prior warning.
You acknowledge that all the emails, phone number, credit card and other information you provide us belongs to you and you are not using any fake information.
- When creating a profile, purchasing our membership, contacting other members, posting anything on our social media accounts, or visiting any page, you will NOT:
- Disclose any confidential information about other users without their permission
- Engage in any kind of offensive behavior (pornography, racism, abusiveness, harassment etc.)
- Forward chain letters using our website
- Use picture that does not belong to you. You are not permitted to impersonate anyone.
- Infringe any third party’s rights
- Upload any malicious software, virus etc that could disrupt the working of system tools, servers, networks
- Try to sell other users’ information to third parties
- Try to access our services through automated robots, or conduct attacks such as Denial of Service
- Promote products/services on our website.
Trademarks and Copyright Ownership
All data and content, in any form, contained by or offered through the website and all intellectual property rights relating to said content are the sole property of One Bright Light LLC. This includes all information, content, photographs, articles, text, video, images, functions, or other content. You acknowledge and agree that this content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and One Bright Light LLC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User’s personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the US copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
We may add some third-party products/services on our website and in that case, the product copyrights belongs to the creator or successor in interest of the creator. We may also sell products/services as an affiliate so some of the products will be added to our website from other companies. We are not liable for any problem arising out of their contents, description, products etc. Under no circumstances shall One Bright Light LLC, Keto Domain, KetoDomain.com, its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the KetoDomain.com Web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the KetoDomain.com website.
This website itself or any section of this website may not be duplicated, sold, reproduced, copied, resold, visited, or otherwise used for commercial purposes excluding the possession of express written consent from the website or company owner(s). You may not utilize “hidden text”, hereafter defined as being of the same purpose as metatags, without the company’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use of hidden text terminates any license granted by the company and associated companies and voids these Terms and Conditions. You may be prosecuted for such actions.
THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY ONE BRIGHT LIGHT LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ONE BRIGHT LIGHT LLC DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, JANINE EINHELLIG MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED: (I) AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED THEREON; (II) THAT THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE; OR (IV) THAT THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM OR ON BEHALF OF KETODOMAIN.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.KETODOMAIN.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES. THE OPERATION OF THE KETODOMAIN.COM COM WEB SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF ONE BRIGHT LIGHT LLC
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ONE BRIGHT LIGHT LLC OR JANINE EINHELLIG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO KETODOMAIN.COM’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE KETODOMAIN.COM WEB SITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO A USER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUCH USER, AND SUCH USER MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Products and Services
All the products or services made available on this website are intended solely for personal use. You may not transfer, re-sell, assign, or dispose of any service without the prior written consent of the company. We reserve the right to cancel any membership if it appears that it is of fraudulent or inappropriate nature. Prices, promotions, and campaigns are subject to change without prior notice.
As of the most recent revision date, the services offered by One Bright Light LLC, through this website, are as follows:
- “30 Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan” is a meal plan designed by Janine Einhellig based off personal experience and research. Janine Einhellig is not a nutritionist, chef, dietitian or other form of healthcare worker, nor has she been licensed as such in the past. Nonetheless, she has found the average daily caloric value of the aforementioned meal plan of 1,200 calories per day to be a good value for weight loss for the average person; however, there will always be exceptions based on the individual and individual factors. The macronutrients for each meal are based on food and recipe calculations by the USDA National Nutrient DataBase for Standard Reference, Release 28. The basis for the macronutrients targets are based on the caloric value above, the average recommended protein in-take for muscle retention, less than 20 net grams of carbohydrates per day, and the remaining portion of the macronutrients coming from fat content. You are highly encouraged to perform your own research and engage in due diligence with a licensed professional. As with anything, there cannot be a guarantee of any particular results, regardless of whether the guidance of Janine Einhellig or her associates has been dutifully followed.
- “Beginner's Guide to Understanding the Ketogenic Diet E-Book” is a free, downloadable PDF e-book dedicated to those interested in a ketogenic diet learn about the ketogenic diet. This is not an all encompassing book, but a general information guide. There are many variations and methods to implementing a ketogenic diet, and some variations and methods could be different to the content contained in this free e-book. This free e-book is to help understand the basics of the ketogenic diet, and is not for advanced understanding.
- Online programs, guided courses, and other information products the Company makes available for purchase a variety of information products related to wellness, mindset coaching, finances, and other issues.
- “Keto Revive,” an online weight loss program within KetoDomain.com website and operated under One Bright Light LLC contains information regarding health topics such diet, exercise, beauty, cooking, mindfulness, emotional health and spirituality. It also contains exercise videos that are directed by Janine Einhellig or other employees of One Bright Light LLC. These products are self-directed on the part of the customer. Like any journey, that of self-discovery is not without risk, and travelers are urged to take safety measures. If in the course of engaging in introspection or other activities under the guidance of the product, the customer begins to experience raw or otherwise difficult or confusing emotions, that individual is encouraged to seek licensed therapy as soon as possible, particularly if such therapy has not already been in process. In terms of following the exercise videos, the customer should be evaluated by a physician prior to engaging in exercise. In addition, if the customer is not comfortable, does not feel well informed, or is at risk of injuring themselves when performing an exercise, they are required to seek the in-person help of a professional in performing these exercises, including a personal trainer, physical therapist or other person of exercise expertise. Janine Einhellig, KetoDomain.com, and One Bright Light LLC will make every effort to make the exercises manageable, but cannot guarantee that you will perform the exercise correctly on your own to prevent injury. By watching these videos, you assume all risk associated with performing or replicating these exercises.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the company and any associated companies and their associates from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs resulting from the violation of these terms and conditions. This wrongful or negligent conduct, whether conducted by yourself or any other person accessing the website using your information, will be assumed to have been conducted by you and is in no way reflective upon or liable to the website or its company.
Janine Einhellig is not a medical professional.
The resources made available by and through KetoDomain.com are an informational resource for people seeking how to live a healthy lifestyle. The information contained herein and through other sources connected to via KetoDomain.com or One Bright Light LLC is based on the personal experiences of Janine Einhellig, shared in the hope that it will spark inspiration and positive change in the reader. Janine Einhellig is not a medical doctor or nurse, and does not hold licenses as a nutritionist or dietician.
The owners and creators of this website assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found within or material linked to herein. Janine Einhellig and One Bright Light LLC cannot guarantee the outcome of following the general recommendations and statements about potential outcomes, which are merely expressions of theory and extrapolation from anecdotal evidence, and not the result of peer-reviewed scientific study. Janine Einhellig and KetoDomain.com specifically disclaim any implied or express warranties about the information and recommendations provided herein.
The information in this website or otherwise provided by One Bright Light LLC, its officers and agents, should not be interpreted as medical advice; any recommendations cannot be applied to every individual, without first undergoing a thorough, in-person examination by qualified medical personnel to assess the risks of its application. Readers are urged to consult with a medical professional prior to instituting lifestyle changes. The information provided by One Bright Light LLC cannot substitute for professional medical care, whether diagnosis or treatment for any injury, deficiency, or disease.
Possible Affiliate Relationships
While this website recommends certain online resources for wellness and independent business building, neither its creators nor its owners can or will promise any results from the purchase of, or even the faithful following of, such third-party products and programs. While generally speaking, the adherence to reputable health advice will yield more positive results than those realized by less enthusiastic participation, each person’s experience will vary and a lack of expected results will not create any liability on the part of Janine Einhellig or One Bright Light LLC, or of any successor in interest.
Recommendations of third party entities may be accompanied by an affiliate relationship between those entities and One Bright Light LLC. At all times when such relationships exist, One Bright Light LLC, will endeavor to provide proper notice to any audience member exposed to a recommendation, whether written or oral, to a third party with whom One Bright Light LLC enjoys an affiliate relationship. However, given that such communication may have occurred before or after your own witnessing of the recommendation, unless an affiliate relationship is specifically disclaimed by One Bright Light LLC, or Janine Einhellig, please assume that all such recommendations carry some form of incentive towards One Bright Light LLC, though nonetheless they may be carefully curated and recommended in good faith with the best interests of the audience and customer base of One Bright Light LLC, in mind.
We do not guarantee any measure of accuracy of our content and information on our website or any associated social media platforms. We do not guarantee accuracy for any warranties, liability, or any other damages caused by violation of this agreement. The following is a list where we do not offer accuracy:
Any form of warranty posted on any terms or through any medium which might be implied by law
Any form of liability attached to any loss or damages from using our website. Said loss or damages have no limitations and result from the posts of other users, by using our website, or any hyperlinks or advertisements that are in any way associated with our website. They can include:
○ Data loss
○ Monetary loss
○ Contract loss
○ Company loss
○ Information breach
○ Income loss
Disclosures to Third Parties Not Protected
Any protection afforded by law in your benefit and against One Bright Light LLC such as HIPAA compliance requirements for therapy patients, is not and cannot be extended to any third parties, including but not limited to group therapy participants, in person or in online forums such as Facebook® groups organized by the Company. Therefore, your voluntary participation in forums, including those created by the Company, that indirectly result in the publication of your personal information, including your name, likeness, and psychological issues, are by virtue of your use of these forums, you demonstrate both an express understanding of the inherent risks and permanently release the Company and Janine Einhellig from any liability for such disclosure.
Payments for products and services from the Company are made through third party resources, including PayPal, Stripe, SendOwl. The Company cannot be held liable for any breach of security or protocol by these third-party entities, and in using them, you agree that if you are damaged in some way as a result of their behavior, that you will pursue only the party that is directly involved in a breach of your information, and will hold the Company and Janine Einhellig harmless in such matters.
If you voluntarily choose to share your personal story on the testimonial page, any identifying information that you do provide will be publicly posted and you would irrevocably absolve the Company and Janine Einhellig from any liability for your own public disclosure on that forum. Should you decide after the fact that you were mistaken in posting your personal information publicly, you may contact [email protected] with a request to remove the testimonial. The removal will be effected within a commercially reasonable period of time, but under no circumstances longer than 7 days.
Termination of Usage
We may suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the KetoDomain.com website including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion.
Your personal details will never be directly sold or shared by One Bright Light LLC with third party advertisers; if you voluntarily click on an affiliate link, a cookie with limited information regarding primarily the source of your traffic will attach to your web browser and will be able to be read by the receiving organization.
Information and its use:
When purchasing our products and services, or simply signing up for our e-mail newsletter, you are required to enter personal details which may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone numbers
- Debit or credit card details
We collect the information from you in order to:
- Provide complete access to our website
- Register as an authorized user on our website
- Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered by e-mail.
- Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct our market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on our website and these activities are completely safe.
- Stop users from posting content that is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but in so choosing you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future experiences for you, improving our operations, and communicating with you.
You can visit our website, read materials, and browse the website’s contents without giving us any personally identifiable information. In order to provide you with the most efficient and enhanced personalized service and attention, we collect certain information automatically.
How We Collect and Use Information
Log Files. When you visit our website, the information from your website is automatically gathered by our servers from your browser. The information includes your IP address, browser specifications, Internet service provider you use, pages you visit, type of platform and the number of clicks. By doing this we analyze trends and brands, prevent fraud, gather demographic info and many more. We do not share the log files and they are safe.
What Types of Cookies does KetoDomain.com use?
We use first person, second person, session, flash and persistent cookies. When delivering special content such as video clips or animation, we may use Adobe Flash Player. These cookies, also known as local shared objects, are used to improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and settings. These cookies are managed by an interface different from your web browser and are stored on your device. You cannot manage flash cookies through your web browser the same way as other cookies. The time a cookie stays on your browsing device depends on if it is a “session” or “persistent” cookie. Persistent cookies are stored until they are deleted or expire. Session cookies are stored until you stop browsing.
Web Beacons. “Web beacons” are often used together with cookies to personalize the website for our users. They are also used to collect a small amount of information about our visitors. Web beacons, that are also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags” are actually small graphic images that are transparent. Also, the use of Web beacons is sometimes through email in order of understanding the behavior of our Users. Web beacons are not linked to any PII.
We use a Facebook pixel to show website users relevant content that they are more likely to be interested in. It uses non-identifiable information to analyze site activity to improve the website experience. You can opt-out of the collection of this type of information by unsubscribing from our email list and disabling cookies in your web browser. There is a link at the bottom of all emails to unsubscribe from our email list.
Mobile Analytics. For better understanding of the functions of our mobile software we use mobile analytics. Mobile Analytics might keep track of some information. These include how often you use the application, all the events that happen within the using of the application, the amount of usage, data about the performance of the application and where was it downloaded from. We don’t link any info that we store through mobile analytics software to any PII.
Telephone: We may contact you personally if we feel there’s some issue regarding your membership or even answer your queries. We may even call you to get some feedback about the products we offer. We may also call you to get your permission to post your success story on our website.
Email: We reserve the rights to send emails to those who signed up on our website or posted any query. We will never spam you. If you are interested in not receiving any email from us, you can always unsubscribe us. All the emails are sent by our company and we don’t share your personal details with third party sites, and in their case specifically only for the purposes of administering our email. You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly; but you may still receive promotional information from us for up to 21 days.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure By Law. With this you agree that we can reveal any information you provide if it is required by law, or the third party request. Also, if we believe that the revealing is in consideration to (1) according to law, any possible orders or requests from the law enforcement or any process that is legal; (2) the protection or defending of any third party’s or One Bright Light LLC’s property or rights; or (3) in case of protecting anyone’s safety, when any kind if violence is used against anyone including you.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. We have the right, but hold no obligation, to disclose any information or content that you submitted to the Services if in our opinion, we have suspicions that such information in any case violates a third party in any form of abuse. Abuse includes the following: elder and child abuse, spousal abuse, any form of neglect or domestic violence. This information shall be revealed to authorities that are suitable with dealing with such problems. These authorities may include without limitation agencies for child protection, law enforcement agencies or even court officials. You agree and understand that we are allowed to make this kind of disclosure.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement. We may disclose information to a law enforcement official as required by law, in compliance with a subpoena (with your written consent), court order, administrative order or similar document, for the purpose of identifying a suspect, material witness or missing person, in connection with the victim of a crime, in connection with a deceased person, in connection with the reporting of a crime in an emergency, or in connection with a crime on the premises.
Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. If we share your non-personally identifying information with any third party, be sure that your identity will not be revealed. Sometimes we may share your non-PII with your PII with service providers that may work with us. This is done to so they can perform functions instead of us. For example, a customer care agent may need access to your information but only to perform services for you. All of these service providers will treat your information as private and confidential. All companies working for and with us must comply with our privacy policies, and are not permitted to sell your information to third parties or to use it except as authorized by us and you, or as permitted or required by law.
Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. While developing our business there might come to the buying or selling of assets and, your PII may be found as the transferred assets. In any case, if we are required to provide your PII as one of the assets, it will be transferred to the company that required it. If this happens, you shall be timely notified to any material changes regarding your PII.
Disclosures With Your Authorization. Uses and disclosures not specifically permitted by applicable law will be made only with your written authorization, which may be revoked at any time, except to the extent that we have already made a use or disclosure based upon your authorization, such as signing up for our e-mail list, which is administered through a third party, MailChimp.
Use by Children
Visitors From Outside of the United States
Our website and the servers that make this website available worldwide are located in the United States. The Internet laws in the United States govern all matters relating to this website. Any information you provide in subscribing to our website or registering or ordering at our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our website and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing and use.
General Data Protection Regulation
If you are in the European Union (EU), you have specific rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you choose to provide us with information, you may ask us at any time to delete the information, with which we will comply in a reasonably timely manner if we have not independently chosen to delete the same information prior to your request. In either case, you will be advised accordingly. You may request a copy of any computer file compiling your information, to the extent we have collected it, and such file will be provided to you in a commercially reasonable period, if it has not been previously deleted, as noted above. You may ask us not to process your data, or to share it with any entities that would do so. Please note, however, that there is no known sharing of any data by our company with third parties, and outside of the unlikely possibility of subpoena, other court order, or legally compliant government investigation, no desire to do so. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time—though please note that processing that had occurred prior to such withdrawal would remain legal in retrospect. The information that is asked from you is intended only to fulfill the requirements to form a contract, and no additional information gathering or processing will be required than must be for that purpose. If you believe that our company has failed to adhere to your rights under the GDPR, you are entitled to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Our company does not, to the extent that the term can be reasonably understood, engage in large-scale data collection or processing, and so does not have an appointed specialist Data Protection Officer or employ any representative physically located in the EU and designated as the point of contact for the EU government on these matters.
Email Database: We collect as little information as needed to provide our customers with the best possible experience. In general, we collect your first name and email address. You can request that your information be deleted from our email system at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
Payments for Online Programs: Payments for online programs found at KetoDomain.com are processed via Stripe or PayPal. We do not directly collect or store your payment information.
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our policy is to limit access to personal data to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email to [email protected] You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.
Any questions about these terms may be directed to:
One Bright Light LLC
7348 Olde Stage Rd
Boulder, CO 80302
The resources made available by and through KetoDomain.com are an informational resource for people seeking how to live a healthy lifestyle. The information contained herein and through other sources connected to via KetoDomain.com or One Bright Light LLC is based on the personal experiences of Janine Einhellig, shared in the hope that it will spark inspiration and positive change in the reader. Janine Einhellig is not a medical doctor or nurse, and does not hold licenses as a registered dietician.
We enjoy sharing with others! 🙂 Our research is hard work and we really dig to find real facts. If you use information from Keto Domain or translate our articles, you must have a visible link or reference to KetoDomain.com on every page the information is used, and indicate if changes to our content were made. You may use such content in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests Keto Domain endorses you or your usage of our content.
You may not use our recipes or published meal plans except for it's intended use of individuals at home. Using this information for your own financial gain without rights or permission from Keto Domain is punishable.
You may not use our Keto Revive program except for it's intended use of individuals at home. Purchasing the Keto Revive program and sharing with a friend for free without our permission is not its intended use. We would love to help your friend. Have them check out the website for some of our samples meal plans or have them send us an email for more information. Purchasing the Keto Revive program and using the program to coach individuals for your own financial gain is definitely not its intended use and is punishable.
Contact us through this page.
Use of information from third parties
USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference
KetoDomain.com uses the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 28, to provide nutritional information about our recipes. The current version of this database is from September 2015, slightly revised in May 2016.
One Bright Light, LLC, owner of Keto Domain (ketodomain.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We promise to recommend products we use, and find the best value we can.
We use advertisements throughout our blog to support the financial cost of the blog. If you click on an advertisement we may receive a small profit. Thanks for your support in checking out our advertisers!
30 Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan
Terms & Conditions
Use of the meal plan is at the customer's own risk and is not intended to treat any medical condition. The information provided in the meal plan PDF is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. There are almost always individual health concerns that must be accounted for within our customers. We encourage you to inform your physician if you are using our meal plan and discuss the meal plan with him or her.
Although we have background in science, we are not certified dietitians, nutritionists or physicians. For questions or concerns about how the meal plan will interact with any medical conditions you may have, please contact your dietitian, nutritionist or physician who can discuss your individual health situation and concerns.
The 30 Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan was designed by KetoDomain.com operating under One Bright Light LLC. You may not copy or redistribute any part of the meal plan outside of your household (household being defined as people who's permanent residence is in your home). Those living outside of your household must purchase their own copy of the 30 Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan at KetoDomain.com.
Copying or redistributing a digital version of the PDF in any form on the internet is in violation of our terms. Do NOT copy, send, post or redistribute this information without permission from KetoDomain.com or One Bright Light LLC.